The quantity of glue required for installation is easy to define using the Noël & Marquet glue consumption calculator (https://bit.ly/3P61U0x) or the Decoflair glue consumption calculator (https://bit.ly/44PTEI8). It will allow you to know the number of putty glue cartridges required for installation.
Polystyrene products should only be painted with solvent-free acrylic paint.
Polyurethane products can be painted with any type of paint (it is nevertheless advisable to carry out a test beforehand).
The accessories necessary for successful professional quality installation are:
- Mastic glue allows you to glue your moldings, create assembly joints and correct small imperfections,
- The special cutting box for moldings and cornices allows you to create perfect angles whatever the molding profile,
- The special fine-toothed polystyrene saw allows you to make precise, flawless cuts on this material,
- The special HD polystyrene and polyurethane saw with medium teeth allows you to make precise and flawless cuts on these materials.
- Additional installation accessories such as: cartridge gun, spatula, sponge.
The NMC company is the European leader in manufacturers of decorative polystyrene and polyurethane moldings. All Noël & Marquet and Decoflair products meet the requirements of European quality standards.